home accommodation attractions towns lakes & fells history maps gallery travel site map faq links

 

st martins church, bowness on windermere, cumbria.
St Martin's Church was consecrated in 1483 though some parts of the building predate this.
The stained glass of the east window is possibly from Cartmel Priory.
Back to the Gallery | Bowness and Windermere
Windermere (lake)