The old Tithe Barn on the West Walls behind St Cuthbert's.
Bought by St Cuthbert's in the early 1970's when it was in a derelict condition it has
been restored and is now used as their church hall. When the Methodist Central Hall
in Fisher Street closed in 2005 it was offered to their congregation as a place of worship.
The building dates back to the 1480's when Thomas Gondibour, then Prior of
Carlisle Cathedral (1484-1507), ordered its construction.
See medium picture | Back to thumbnails